Wednesday, February 6

Face To Face

As I look out my window today, I see snow. Lots and lots of snow. And it's making me think of a recent trip I took to Florida (where there's definitely NO snow!)

Last month, I had the opportunity to meet some of our favorite HIS KIDS RADIO artists, face to face. I must admit, even though I've become friends with them over the phone and through e-mail, I was a little "star-struck" and nervous to meet them in person!

Of course, they were all very nice and really excited about the opportunities they have to share their music with families like yours! They aren't in the business to make tons of money or to become super-famous. Their main goal is to help you develop a personal relationship with Jesus!

As a mom and "wanna-be rock star", I am so excited that there's great Christian music available for kids and thier families. It's not just music that will have you rockin' in the back seat of the mini-van, but it will also have you singing truths from the Bible! It doesn't get any better than that.

I hope you'll keep listening to HIS KIDS RADIO to hear great music from these folks and many others! And don't forget to share the music (and the great message) with your friends!