Wednesday, January 30

Snow Day

Here's what it looked like when I came to work at the radio station today. (Notice I took the picture from inside the studio because it was so cold outside!)

My kids were very excited because they didn't have to go to school. It was canceled due to the slippery roads and cold temperatures.

What's crazy is that it was 40 degrees warmer outside less than 24 hours ago! Most people weren't too surprised, though, because things like this happen all of the time where we live in Michigan.

While I was shoveling snow thinking about the quick change in weather, the thought came to me that the God who created the world and controls the weather doesn't ever change.

Click here if you'd like to do a Word Search to remind you that "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever" (Hebrews 13:8).

Once you've finished, click here for the answers.