Monday, March 2

Yancy is in the Prayer Chair!

She's one of the most rockin' kids artists around, and this month, Yancy is in the HIS KIDS RADIO Prayer Chair!

She's had a crazy year, moving from Oklahoma to Tennessee. In January, she celebrated the release of her Little Praise Party DVD - a fun project that features 12 animated videos for preschoolers and other kids who like to sing and have fun.

She's also been doing a lot of traveling with the Super Start tour, leading worship for pre-teens at all of the events nation-wide. On top of all of this, she's also getting ready to release two new albums - Rock-N-Happy Dance Party in June, and a Christmas project in September! Along with the Christmas CD will come a Christmas tour, so 2009 is sure to be another busy year!

When we asked her about her prayer requests, here are a few she mentioned:
  • "I'm in the middle of picking songs and writing songs for the Christmas CD. I'd appreciate your prayers for creativity and wisdom throughout every step of the project."
  • "Every month, I am writing devotions for worship teams as well as planning worship sets and tools for worship leaders. Please pray for continued guidance and wisdom to write content that will be beneficial to these leaders and impact their churches!"
  • "Pray for open doors and opportunities to get the music out there. There are a lot of people who have been impacted by the music already, but I believe that there are always bigger and better things. Please pray for open doors to share the music, and more importantly, the Gospel."
  • "Please pray that I can find the right team. I believe God has the right person and/or people to help me accomplish everything I need on a daily basis, like manage and ship orders, and work with churches to help organize and prepare for my concerts and appearances. Please pray that God would lead me to the right team to help me."
  • "Health and strength. I spend a lot of days "on the road" changing time zones and weather conditions. Please pray for continued good health and strength each day to accomplish all that God has for me."
Thanks so much for praying for Yancy this month! A little later this month we'll be giving away copies of the Little Praise Party DVD, so be sure to listen to HIS KIDS RADIO for more details about that!

No comments: